1.1 worked by setting the appropriate collecting component - which in
the case of forms was done automatically. From 1.2 on we have
IFeedbackMessageFilter for this.

If you want field level feedbakc, you might want to check out
FormComponentFeedbackBorder. From 1.2 on there additionally is
FormComponentFeedbackIndicator, which is a feedback panel but for one
component.

Eelco