Our application is composed of wicket page and struts page (we wanted to avoid rewriting our huge application so we decided that only new pages are implemented as wicket pages). In order to achieve a unique layout for all pages no matter if wicket or struts I used sitemesh servlet filter with url pattern "/*" which decorates all pages.
This is truly as simple as it sounds.

Nili

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
That's interesting. Do you include Wicket pages in you sitemesh definitions too?

Eelco