I created a new project with a TabbedPanel and it worked, so that works now.
I wanted to use the new mount stuff but failed to get it working, I want to mount packages.
I have packages like:

com.mypages
com.mypages.admin

etc.

My start page is 'com.mypages.Index' and my admin page is 'com.mypages.admin.Index'.
How do I mount the admin package and how should my link look like?

Evert