there is a unit test (RadioGroupTest) for this in our tests
wicket is suddenly much more sensitive if the input tag is not terminated with />
but just
<input type="" name="" value="" >

can result in an error now.

johan

On 4/7/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
wicket core contains several unit tests with <input /> and these tests
look ok to me. It can not only be that. Did you try and change it to
<input >..</input> to see if it works? I guess it is related to
<wicket:head>. Try and add a <head> to your page if you haven't or
wait until the weekend. And a unit test based on your markup would be
very helpful of course as well.

Juergen