From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Steve Knight
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 10:58 AM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Ajax in IE gets slower and slower

Actually, it does appear to occur in Firefox as well, but it takes a lot longer to notice.  In IE the slowdown is noticeable after using the dropdown only a couple of times.

If I go to another page of my application and then go back, the filtering is fast again, but then starts to slow.

I will see if I can create a quickstart project to reproduce it.

Steve