From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Igor Vaynberg
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 3:29 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] IMG reload via AJAX

there are a couple of ways:

one) add anti caching headers to your resource

two) append a random number to the resource url

-Igor

On 4/7/06, Jerry Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all, I'm trying to get an Image to reload via AJAX.  Basically I've got some thumbnails when the user clicks on them I want to display the full version.  The model is changing, but the screen isn't refreshing quite right.  The AJAX response comes back but the graphic doesn't update unless I force the browser to refresh.  The url for the img src attribute is the same everytime, I'm using a subclass of WebResource to feed the Image.  Any ideas on how to get this working would be awesome!

Thanks!