True,

It is in the plans to release the next version tomorrow evening. This way you can see if it is worth doing it yourself or wait for our build.

Martijn

On 4/10/06, Ari Suutari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

>beta 4 or rc1 will solve this.

    Great !

>You can check out the new improved stuff already from svn trunk if you wish.
>Building a wicket distribution is a matter of mvn package :-)

    Yes, I know and I used to build our wicket jars locally, but when beta versions
    started being available I decided to use them instead (because I thought it would
    be easier to communicate about possible problems if we are working
    on  a known state/version of wicket).

        Ari S.

On 4/10/06, Ari Suutari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We had to go back to beta2 because of this. It just hits us in too many
> places :-(
>
>     Ari S.

Wicket 1.2 is coming! Write Ajax applications without touching _javascript_!
-- http://wicketframework.org