one way to do this is to attach class attr to the table instead, and then have a css style tat is dependent on the table style :

table.test { blah; }

table.test tbody.other { tbody style }

-Igor

On 4/10/06, Mark Southern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using DefaultDataTable. The rows in the table get class="even" and class="odd" tags but I would like to constrain these to a particular class of table body.

Thus I need to inject a class="dataview" or some such into the <tbody> element.

Can anyone describe how I can do this, please? I probably need to override onComponentTag() or some such but I can't see where.

Thank you!