Hi,

What i (and presumably Ari) wanted tried to achieve, is to have some
style-specific bundle wich only contains some keys with style-specific
values and thus not having to maintain a bunch of property files if we
add another key, eventhough it's value would be the same across all styles.

But since this behaviour is *not* how java usually deals with
.properties, i'm not sure if this is a bug.

   I think that this is the way how java handles ResourceBundles: lookup
   falls back to parent bundle if key is not found. Because of this I assumed
   that wicket's .properties would work same way.

       Ari S.