heh, i just now noticed this - martijn you kick ass!

-Igor

On 5/3/06, Timothy Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On 5/1/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

This release contains all major packages of the wicket project, including wicket, extensions, quickstart, spring, spring annot and auth roles.

As an experiment I also created our own maven repository on the sourceforge servers. You can find it at:

    http://wicketframework/maven2

Nice having your own maven repo.  Anyway you can release the jars of the spring, spring annot, and auth roles packages to your maven repo?