Obviously not...or we wouldn't be having this conversation.  It's a folder outside of the webroot.

I'd have a list of strings, basically, to the effect of:

C:\\app\\images\\img1.gif
C:\\app\\images\\img2.gif
C:\\app\\images\\img3.gif
C:\\app\\images\\img4.gif

I may just start storing them as blobs in the DB...they won't change often so I can cache them.  I'm running short on time and starting to bite my nails!  :D

hmm
is the static location accessible from the web?!?!?!?

-Igor