Yeah, it's /site/*, I just cutted off the unnecessary info. Sorry... :D
So, how about something like:

mountByClassName(String underPath, PackageName pkg);

this would be the same as loop through all classes located under the pkg and create a mounted path with the same name as the class.

I know this can be done outside Wicket's core API. Just calling some of the already built-in methods. But it would be nice to have a shortcut.

Regards,

you cannot mount onto / because that is reserved for the homepage, so in a way homepage is always mounted on /

if you want to mount something onto /site/index then you need to mount on /index not /
mount("/index", Index.class);

btw, your url mapping should be /site/* not just /site

-Igor