Don't override the onclick method.

Eelco

On 5/18/06, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Im now using the Pagelink which has the nice onClick event, when the new page
pops up its just a copy of the current page. And not the class I specified.

Code:

PageLink myReport = new PageLink("openword", PopupReport.class)

{

                      public void onClick()

{

                                 // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                      }

           };

Above code brings up a copy of the current page in the popup, but that's not
what I've specified.