 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Johan Compagner
 Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:55 AM
 To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
 Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] tracking website usage

storing the getClass() and a counter looks to me like the best thing to do.
 Except is in construction only what you want or when the page is used
(rendered)

 johan

On 5/18/06, Frank Silbermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If all the pages in my Wicket application extend a common base page, what
are some of the ways I could keep track of the each page's popularity?  I'm
thinking of something I could put on the base page that, upon construction,
would identify the actual subclass being constructed and add it to that
class' counter in persistent storage.

Have any of you done something like this?  If so, how did you architect that
capability?