Title: I've done it again:) browser crashes/creating a custom component

Dos’nt anybody have a comment?

BTW IE crashes with a message saying unable to read from memory, eclipse’s own browser(im not sure which one its build ontop) “just” crashes java.

Regards Nino

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nino Wael
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 8:57 AM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Wicket-user] I've done it again:) browser crashes/creating a custom component

Im in the midst of developing a component that consists of sets of a radio buttons and  a listchoice.

The functionality is supposed to be like this:

When you click one specific radio button then the sibling(actually child) listchoice of that radio button should be enabled and all other listchoices should be disabled. I’ve managed to get this to work when hardcoding it.

But when trying to create a component that does it dynamically the browser crashes. Please see attached code for details. What am I doing wrong? <<RadioDropdown.html>> <<RadioDropdown.java>>

Nino Martinez Vazquez Wael
Konsulent
PS Public

T: ჹ 70 28 29 40, M: ჹ 27 21 29 40

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SAS Institute A/S
Købmagergade 7-9
1150 København K
www.sas.com/dk

T: ჹ 70282870, F: ჹ 70282991

SAS...
The Power to Know

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company.