Yeah, I understand what you were saying now...I was just a little
burnt out last night.  Thankfully there's only a link and two labels,
not a big deal to just add them w/ blank values.

So, if I don't set the number of rows, will it expand dynamically
(automatically)??

yeah, thats the advantage of using panels or fragments - a single top level
element, so in populate empty item you just stick an empty panel.

 anyways, glad to hear you got it working.

 -Igor