Hello!

I'm using the wizard component in wicket-extensions which I find very
convenient for my project.
In several of my wizard steps I need to add ajax behaviors, the problem
is that I need a reference to the containing form as in:

public AjaxSubmitButton(java.lang.String id, wicket.markup.html.form.Form form)

The containing form is created in wicket.extensions.wizard.Wizard.java, but as it
is private it cannot be accessed. So, I've copied the source of Wizard.java into
my own MyWizard.java (implementing IWizard) to have the form exposed. I thought that would be enough,
but later I found that the only wizard button that depends on IWizard is the CancelButton,
the rest depend on Wizard and since my copied implementation of IWizard doesn't
extend from wicket.extensions.wizard.Wizard.java, I ended up copying half the
wizard package. Obviously, this is going to be a problem if the wizard package is
changed in the next wicket release.

It feels like a hack and maybe I am missing something or not using the
wizard package properly....

José Luis
Thanks.
_______________________________________________
Wicket-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user

Reply via email to