OK, I've reset the spam-traps again - If you want to stay out of them then:
  a) Don't use Offline Explorer. [1]
  b) Don't use Opera. [2]

More...
  [1] When I have some spare time, I'll try & have a go with some apps
such as that to see if they can use used without triggering the traps
and equally, without going down the wrong links, but I don't think
I'll have time for a while.
  [2] I don't know what your setup is exactly, but it looks as if
there's something specific to your setup (i.e. the Opera version or
the proxy config or something) that's meaning that your use of Opera
trigger the traps.  I've had a go with both the current downloadable
ones (V8.5.4 and V9 Beta 2) and they don't trigger things for me, so
can't suggest what it is...
 Give the wiki a go with IE or Firefox, then if/when that works and
you want to get back to Opera
  (a) Get the latest Opera
  (b) Install, trying to make sure it uses default settings rather
than any saved settings
  (c) Try, making note of ANY changes to the Network/Proxy values
  (d) Report back on the results.

/Gwyn