Heh. Let's define 'problem' too. Many people are using Spring and Wicket together without any problems (and I'm being one of them)?

Anyway, if it solves new problems, we're always happy to hear about new ideas/ get contributions.

Eelco

On Jun 16, 2006, at 6:49 AM, Tom van Zummeren wrote:

Hey,

I was there as well, and I agree with you. This could be the solution to all wicket-spring integration problems. Now for someone to actually try it…

Tom

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Michiel Trimpe
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 3:00 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Wicket-user] Spring 2.0 & Domain object dependency injection

Hey everybody,

I’ve followed a few discussions here on dependency injection and when I was visiting the Spring 2.0 presentation at J-Spring in the Netherlands there was one new feature that really drew my attention.

Spring 2.0 offers support for dependency injection into domain objects using AspectJ, and when I read the description (http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0-m5/spring-reference.pdf , section 7.7.1) it sounds like this would be the perfect way to implement dependency injection with Wicket.

I hope that solves all our problems …

Kind regards,

Michiel Trimpe

Michiel Trimpe| Java Developer| TomTom | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | +31 (0)6 41482341mobile

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or any other information.