Dear mailing list,

I've been developing commercial custom webapplications with PHP(5) for a
couple of years now, and am seriously looking Wicket for my future
development.

Now I have an upcoming project which would greatly benefit from all the
awesomeness Wicket has to offer, but I was wondering if it's a good idea
to start with Wicket 1.2 now, when Wicket 2.0 will introduce fundamental
changes like the "constructor change"?

Thanks for your reply,
Alex