Thanks your suggestion, sitemesh doesn't work for us... so we need to find
another solution. I had tried Include component, it includes "static" content of the
resource. this is useful in another case. but what I looking for is including "dynamic"
output of jsp (the jsp contains struts, acegi...etc custom tags).

I think this seems require to send 2nd request to jsp and capture output of it, then
merge into Wicket's response stream... or use _javascript_/ajax to update partial content
of result page. err... Both are weird...

There is the Include component, which does stuff like that in a very
basic way. There is an open issue for improving the Include component.
It's been there for quite a while, but as I don't use the component
myself (and neither is any of the core developers to my knowledge) I'd
prefer for someone that actually uses it to pick it up.

Maybe you can check out the component, see if it already does what you
want, and if not, help us to improve it?

Btw, some people suggested that sitemesh is a better way to go for
things like this. It wouldn't be my approach, but I guess it could
work for people, though not yet perfectly judging from your email
earlier this week :)

Cheers,

Eelco