This is not what Jeremy meant I think. I've written a blog entry on
this subject:
http://www.jroller.com/page/dashorst?entry=wicket_goodie_selecting_a_value

I'll try to incorporate the example into our documentation at a later
stage (writing a blog entry is soo much easier)

Martijn

On 05 Jul 2006 17:23:21 -0700, Sean Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks.  I changed my implementation:
>
>     radio.setModel(new Model("a"));
>
> This is a whole lot simpler than the CompoundPropertyModel approach that
> I was using.
>
> (BTW, my form has only input field:   the radio choice)
>
> Sean
>

> Levy, Jeremy wrote:
> > You could just set the option in your model.
> >
> > Jeremy

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org