It is of course assumed that you return to the specific page instance
instead of a new instance. So give the originating instance to the
popup or new page, and when you are ready to return, set that specific
instance as the response page.

Martijn

> Yeah, the raw input is always updated, so getInput will give the
> updated value, and it is also used to set the output value of form
> components.
>
> Eelco
>

> On 7/5/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Doesn't setDefaultFormProcessing(false) work for you? The values should
> > be preserved even if model is not update. At least if you're using
> > wicket 1.2 or newer.
> >
> > -Matej
> >
> > Alexei Sokolov wrote:
> > > I need some help with the following scenario.
> > >
> > > I have a form and when a user is halfway through it, there is a button
> > > which leads to another page. The user enters values in that second page
> > > and then goes back to the first one. The user should be allowed to
> > > continue entering values and the original entered values should be
> > > preserved. What's the best way to implement such a scenario? If I use
> > > submit button with default form processing than validation fails, if I
> > > disable default form processing than my model is not populated (which is
> > > correct, because it can be inconsistent because the form was not
> > > completely filled out before user was redirected to another page).
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > > Alex

> > > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
> > > easier
> > > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> > > http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

> > easier

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org