On Thursday, 06 July 2006 09:16 am, Vincent Jenks escreveu:
> My problem w/ that is; the application is done and I can't go back
> through and re-work it to get something working that already works on
> another container.  This application runs well on JBoss's EJB3
> implemenation w/o that kind of tweaking.   However, going forward,
> JBoss probably isn't an option for us.
>
> I suppose I can post @ the Glassfish forums to see what they think.
> Meanwhile, how can I get debug logging disabled in order to eliminate
> that possibility?

        I don't know if this will help, but you might try something like this:

            Logger logger = Logger.getLogger( "org.springframework" );
            logger.setLevel( Level.ERROR );

        but replace "org.springframework" with your class's FQN.

        Do this in your Application.

        Then you might be able to see that with this manually set to error you
do or
don't get this issue.   Then you can at least be assured of that.

        Or... you can print out the logging level.

        Once you know for sure what level it is getting set to, you can then
investigate further.   If it's not getting set to the level you want to, you
might have to set some breakpoints in the log4j code.