Hi there,
I read somewhere about some plans to make Wicket play nicely with the Swing
APIs, being able to even convert Swing apps to Wicket. Just wanted to check if
there is any progress in that matter, since we have quite a good usecase for
it, regarding the conversion of a legacy Swing based app server system.

/peter