I haven't heard of any plans to do an automatic (magic?) conversion
from Swing to wicket. In my opinion, Swing applications don't work
well in a direct translation to the web. That is why WingS, WebOnSwing
and related frameworks never got as large userbase as other web
specific frameworks.

That said, I think Johan Compagner and Jan Blok can give more insight
into converting a swing application to Wicket, as their has done such
a development last year.

Martijn

On 7/7/06, Peter Neubauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I read somewhere about some plans to make Wicket play nicely with the Swing
> APIs, being able to even convert Swing apps to Wicket. Just wanted to check
> if there is any progress in that matter, since we have quite a good usecase
> for it, regarding the conversion of a legacy Swing based app server system.
>
> /peter

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org