A similar discussion came up shortly about the Tree component. What I
said there was that it was a nice extra that the tree model can be
used in both Swing and Wicket. If there are other concrete cases we
can do that, it's something to consider. Remains a fact that desktop
widgets and web widgets have very different characteristics though.

Eelco