Still the same thing, no message displayed:

TestPage.java
public class TestPage extends WebPage {
    public TestPage() {
        add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));
        add(new MyForm("myForm"));
    }
    class MyForm extends Form {
        MyForm(String id) {
            super(id);
            IModel m = new LoadableDetachableModel() {
                protected Object load() {
                    List result = new ArrayList();
                    try {
                        throw new Exception("My error message");
                    } catch(Throwable t) {
                        t.printStackTrace();
                        findPage().error(t.getMessage());
                    }