yep, thats the idea :)

-Igor

On 7/8/06, Paolo Di Tommaso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So I will have only to define this two _javascript_ functions in my page to show and hide my notification message or whatever I want .. clean and simple. Great!

Thank you.

-- Paolo

ok the patch is in so feel free to play around with it if you checkout from svn or wait until 1.2.1

what you can now do is define one or both of the following functions

function wicketGlobalPreCallHandler() {...}

and

function wicketGlobalPostCallHandler() {...}

-Igor