here are some _javascript_ libs you can use:

http://del.icio.us/ivaynberg/tooltip

-Igor

On 7/11/06, Jeff Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm starting to look into using dynamic tooltips in our Wicket
application, and was wondering if anybody had some basic advice or
tips to get us going in the right direction. Does the Dojo plugin
work with the latest version of Wicket? Has anybody else implemented
a dynamic tooltip widget? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeff