Hello Frank,

I have just begun developing an application using paged tables and
IDataProvider.  My environment is hibernate with thousands of items to
display, so hopefully the laze instantiation will keep memory
utilization low.

Anyhow, I would like to take a peek at your code.   If you don't mind,
just tar the directory and attach to a personal email.

Thanks,
Mike