In my class that implements IDataProvider, I perform database I/O.
However, there is no way to pass an exception back to the caller.

Would it be possible to change the signatures for the interator function
in IDataProvider to include "throws Exception"?  Is there a better way
to signal an exception condition?

Thanks,

--
Michael Welter