> But this is something different. Bookmarkable urls doesn't mean that
> there is no session. You have to store the state of tree somewhere.

What I mean is that the state of the tree is determined by the URL
parameter. I don't need to store the state anywhere else.

I'd like to do away with sessions and also have bookmarkable URLs. I'll
look into the session thing. (I thought that by using bookmarkable URLs,
it did away with the session, thanks for pointing that out!)