storing things in page is fine because page instances are stored in session. this exact problem is why i hated tapestry because there the page objects are pooled and if you are not careful you share user information. in wicket the only point this can happen is the application object because it is a singleton.

i really dont see how you are doing this in wicket, ive built multiple applications and never hit this situation so i am very curious.

-Igor