I got the cause. I configure ssl in web.xml as:

    <security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>WicketPage</web-resource-name>
            <url-pattern>/app/*</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <user-data-constraint>
        </user-data-constraint>
    </security-constraint>

this will cause, /app* which including /app/resources/* are all forced to go https.
(the browser does not cache url via https protocol...)

My requirement is all pages required high security, but .gif, .js, and .css don't.
Is there any suggestion to configure SSL for all of wicket "page" but not including other resources ?