Thanks! With your help I have solved my issue.

With your clues and some digging I discovered that I was using a
singleton service. The service stored the user's identity in the class
rather than keeping it in method scope. I moved everything to method
scope and this solved my issues.

Thanks again.

-S2
--
Steve Moitozo II

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> Yeah, like I said, you probably actually work on the same data with
> different sessions. Likely, you use a static reference or a singleton
> somewhere for the currently logged on user.
>
> Eelco
>

> On 7/15/06, Steve Moitozo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I get the same behavior using two different computers or two different
>> browsers on the same computer.
>>
>> I've used both Firefox and Safari.
>>
>> -S2
>> --
>> Steve Moitozo II
>>

>> Julian Klappenbach wrote:
>>> Curious:
>>>
>>> Are you attempting to log into the application using the same computer
>>> for both users?  What browser are you using?

>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve