Just looked into it a bit. The problem is that the TreeNode interfaces
really don't define enough behavior. Like getPreviousSibling,
getNextSibling, getPath, getLevel, preorderEnumeration and
getUserObject are all used in both Wicket's tree and Swing's Tree, and
they are only defined in DefaultMutableTreeNode.