I'm using wicket 1.2 final and trying to use the form's 'onsubmit'
handler to prompt the user to confirm a message or not. I've tried to
solve this by adding the "onsubmit" to the form with a
SimpleAttributeModifier but it doesn't work, the onsubmit attribute is
simply not rendered ?!

If this isn't the way a form is supposed to be used, can anybody point
to how can I do such a thing ? (Ask a user, 'do you really want to
submit that form' when he presses submit)

Thanks,
Dorel