Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> Yeah do it like that.
The form is submitted no matter what I return in submit button's
onclick. Eventually the solution would be to add a simple button and NOT
a submit button and force submiting the form through javascript when
pressing the button.  (Which I do not like).
> I wouldn't know why attaching attribute
> modifiers to your form didn't work though...

Me neither, that's why I asked. I thought that in some way "onsubmit"
attribute is blocked by wicket being reserved for it's own use,
otherwise I do not see any reason why wicket wouldn't render a
'onsubmit' attribute as it renders the others that fortunately do work
:-(. From what I know returning false in the form's "onsubmit" is the
standard way of elegantly preventing the form from being submitted.