Hello everbody,

Sometimes after a redploy of my wicket application, I get the
following error message:

13:41:02,250 ERROR [ManagerBase] IOException while loading persisted
sessions: java.io.InvalidClassException:
de.skygate.revisionsdb.web.base.RevisionsRequestCycle; no valid constructor
java.io.InvalidClassException:
de.skygate.revisionsdb.web.base.RevisionsRequestCycle; no valid constructor

I simply overwrote the default constructor from WebRequestCycle, so I
think this error message is a little strange.

But I have a Hibernate Session stored in the RequestCycle object, which is
not transient. Could that be the problem? Declaring it transient would
be no problem I think, as I have a lazily-generating accessor anyway.

--
greetings from Berlin,

Rüdiger Schulz