is MarkupContainer#contains() flawed?  When I debug my application, I am getting "false" for parent.contains( feedbackMessage.getReporter(), true ).. the reporter is a Link component embedded deep within the heirarchy.    Is it a problem with contains() being used to check for "child" feedback messages in Link#onClick()?

Aaron