I also want to suggest that Wicket should allow develpers to reuse certain _javascript_ libraries bundled with wicket in extending functionalities. I am not sure if the popular Prototype.js is bundled anywhere in the extensions but a certain resource reference class should be able to deliver the script for use in Pages.

Anyway pls i am making a wicket widget that needs to trap mouse position in a cross browser fashion, please who has a link to a lovely one.

thanks

--
"It takes insanity to drive in sanity" - Me

Aladejebi Ayodeji A.,
DabarObjects Solutions
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +234 803 589 1780