no,  i can't reproduce it, it just occured twice today on the production
server ( an online auction) when there was heavy traffic.

I could however add some additional logging, so when it happens again we
*might* know why.
Could you give some initial hints, what and where to look for?

I've had similar load on the production system last week, without these
errors. But this week we're running on an IBM VM (as opposed to SUN VM
before). Could this affect the problem?

Marco

Dipl.-Ing. Marco Geier
EyeTea GmbH