Hi Ali,

Wicket In Action is a little bit of half way now. It'll be a few
months before we're done.

I'm afraid we're not far enough to release early chapters, as we're
writing them randomly and they're adjusted after proof reading yet.
When we get to that point, we'll contact Manning about our options for
an early access program, but that might take a while as we're
currently giving priority to finishing the chapters first.

Thanks for your interest, we'll keep working hard on it :)

Eelco