> That might be an idea. I have been looking for feeds like that, but
> people are using all kinds of different cms systems which I don't know
> are capable of generating category/tag specific feeds for. And then
> people have to retag there blog entries.

Most modern Blog CMS generate Category/Tag feed by default, but it
depends on people using this categories/tags, that's right. I would
suggest picking by and the bes feeds, and adding a simple filter where
the word "wicket" should be present in the entry to be included in the
search database, that should do it.

Good luck.

--
Aníbal Rojas