Hey

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 08:38 -0700, Peewhy wrote:
> add(new StyleSheetReference("menucss", getClass(), "menu.css"));

is getClass() returning the correct class which is in the same package
as menu.css? To be sure you could instead use
MyPageWhichIsInTheSamePackage.class or something like that.

> add(new StyleSheetReference("menucss", new ResourceReference("menu.css")));

This looks for menu.css in the same package as your "My"Application. Use
the format above instead.

> BTW, I am posting this from Nable since my mail was refused by the list
> server because I have no posmaster address in my domain. This is not very
> practical !

http://sourceforge.net/docs/C04/en/#s_no_postmaster

Regards
Frank Bille