Hi all,
I have a radio choice add to form:
FormComponent        fc = new RadioChoice("types", types),
            new IChoiceRenderer() {
                //some code
            });
fc.setEnabled(false);
add(fc);

I wanted to disabled all choices so I call fc.setEnabled(false).
However, in the markup, only the div is disabled and not the choices.
When markup is created (RadioChoice.onComponentTagBody()) disbaled
property is not considered per choice.
So my question is, how can I disable all/some choices from Java code?
Thanks,
Nili