it is still the same as the TypeValidator we had before:

"TypeValidator" + "." + Classes.simpleName(type)

So

TypeValidator.Double

On 7/24/06, Renaut, Jonathan E CTR DISA GIG-CS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to check that the entry in a text field is a double.  I see that NumberValidator is deprecated, and that FormComponent.setType is the replacement.  That works fine.  However, I do not know, and can not find, how to specify a custom validation message.  I have a working properties file that provides custom validation messages for other fields where I'm using string validators, but I don't know how to specify a message for the setType.

I am using a property value of MyForm.myPropertyValue.textField.CustomStringValidator for the string validation, but I do not know what to replace "CustomStringValidator" with to specify that the type is set by the form.

Any help would be much appreciated.