use an attribute modifier, there are plenty examples on the list. woogle for it at http://woogle.billen.dk/search.

link.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("class","error")); for simple cases

-Igor

On 7/24/06, Pierre-Yves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi,

I am struggling with a new problem : I need to programmatically set the
class attribute of a html link (  element). I tried to extends the Link
element, but unfortunately, the onComponentTag method is final. (For some
reasons, I cannot use another clickable element). Any idea ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Yves