Hi,
I'm having great problem with handling Double values in the text box. When I am entering a double value in a text box with more than 3 precisions like 1.999999 or 1.9999, it is being saved in the database accurately,  but the post back value showing in the text box is rounded to next Integer (in case of 1.999999 or 1.9999 it is showing 2).

My sample code is given below:

add(new RequiredTextField("amount", Double.class));

Looking forward to have a good solution from you.

--Md. Kamruzzaman